The Extraordinary General Meeting 2020 is almost here! And you're welcome to join us :)
Due to the extraordinary circumstances, the meeting will be organized remotely. However, in case a physical location is needed, the meeting will take place at the dome behind A-Grid, Otakaari 5, Espoo (outdoors). Please inform us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Monday 22nd June 2020, if you want to participate in person. SBC will ensure the safety of the people present during the event in accordance with the Finnish laws. That said we do encourage you to join us virtually.
And as usual, the meeting will be held in English, the association's official language, and is open to everyone :)
- Opening the meeting
- Choosing the chairperson, secretary, teller and inspector of the meeting
- Declaration of legitimacy and quorum of the meeting
- Adoption of/amendments to the agenda
- Presentation of the annual report and financial statement of the previous board (2019)
- Approving the financial statement and annual report of the previous board (2019) and granting the freedom from liability to the board 2019
- Presentation of the action plan and the budget of the board 2020
- Approving the action plan and the budget of the board 2020
- Extent and due date of membership fee
- Changes to Club Rules
- Allow 3-12 board members instead of 3-6 board members
- Only one instead of two auditors needed
- Make remote participation in Association Meetings possible
- Announcement of new board member election
- Other matters
- Closing the meeting
As our board has gained a member for our Communication Team, we would like to hold an official election for this member and warmly invite everyone who is interested in becoming a SBC board member for the year 2020 to announce their application until the 24 June 2020, 12:00 via email (email@example.com).
See you soon!